Leadership Fox Cities, a program of the Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Inc., strives to ensure continuation of the area’s quality of life by providing a forum to develop and motivate future leaders.
BENEFITS OF LEADERSHIP FOX CITIES, a Community Development Program
- Participants gain access to leaders they may not have met, and learn first-hand about community needs and resources beyond their previous experience.
- Participants engage in active learning, ask their own questions, and become aware of resources.
- Participants learn to work within diverse groups, develop consensus and to work together for a common good.
- Participants form a new leadership network and engage in service on boards, committees, etc.
Leadership Fox Cities is open to persons living or working in the greater Fox Cities area.
Leadership Fox Cities thoughtfully considers information submitted on this application, and carefully selects a diverse group of applicants to create a class representing the business community, the arts, education, religion, government and community based organizations. Applicants must have the full support of the organization or corporation they represent. Attendance at an opening retreat and at monthly sessions is mandatory. Those who fail to attend may be asked to withdraw, with no refund of tuition.
Please complete each section fully. Application must be signed by both applicant and employer/sponsor and returned to the Leadership Fox Cities office no later than Friday, June 26, 2015. Applications received after the deadline will be put on a waitlist for the 2016-2017 Leadership Fox Cities program.
To graduate from Leadership Fox Cities, a participant is expected to:
- Attend and participate in a two-day, over-night, out of town Orientation Retreat in September.
- Attend and participate in all monthly sessions: September 10-11, 2015; October 13, 2015; November 10, 2015; December 8, 2015; January 12, 2016; February 9, 2016; March 8, 2016; April 12, 2016; May 10, 2016. Be on time and remain for the full sessions: 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Please plan accordingly. Attendance is mandatory.
- Participate in a small group service project during the program year, but outside of the regular session schedule.
- Attend the graduation dinner on Tuesday, May 10, 2016.
Once submitted, you should receive a confirmation e-mail. If you do not receive this e-mail, you may want to check your spam filter as this e-mail is sent on behalf of the Fox Cities Chamber or we may not have received your application.
For questions, please contact, Joy Kapheim, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920.734.7101
Application Deadline: Friday, June 26, 2015