4th Annual Fox Cities Future 15 Young Professionals Awards
*(The nomination deadline is Monday, November 18th )
UW- Fox Valley will host the Pulse Young Professionals, a program of the Fox Cities Regional Partnership in collaboration with Post-Crescent Media; will honor the top 15 young professionals on Thursday, January 23rd, 2014 at UW-Fox Valley, Communications Arts Center. Premier Sponsor: Community Action for Healthy Living, Inc., Contributing Sponsor: Remley & Sensenbrenner, S.C. and Appleton Trophy & Engraving will be sponsoring the awards.
The Fox Cities has thousands of young professionals who excel within their places of employment and in the community. These professionals not only excel in their respective fields and positively influence the quality of life in the Fox Cities, but they’ve also had a hand in attracting and retaining young talent to the area. Future 15 recipients will be chosen based on their dedication, strong sense of vision for the Fox Cities and understanding of the importance of volunteering and giving back.
Nominations for the Future 15 Young Professional Awards opened on Thursday, October 24, 2013. Those nominated will have the option to submit an application, those who complete this will advance on for Future 15. A subcommittee of judges will narrow down all applications to the top 25 candidates, using set judging criteria. Next a panel of judges consisting of area business leaders will review the top 25 applications and score them. These scores will account for 90% of their overall score. The remaining 10% will be made up of the online voting component, which will allow the public to cast their vote on who the Future 15 should be. Only the top 25 candidates will be a part of the online vote. Online voting will take place for one week on postcrescent.com.
The Future 15 will be recognized at an event on Thursday, January 23rd, 2014 at the Communication Arts Center on the campus of the UW Fox-Valley and will be featured inside The Post-Crescent.
Criteria for Future 15 Young Professionals:
- YP must be in his/her company for a minimum of 2 years
- YP must live or work in the Fox Cities
- YP should be active in community service
- Applications for each nominee must be completed by the nominated person and then submitted
- If selected as a recipient, must agree to be profiled in a special section in The Post-Crescent as well as a video shown the night of the event and also on postcrescent.com.
- Previous winners are not eligible to reapply for a minimum of three years
* Fox Cities includes Outagamie and Calumet Counties; Neenah and Menasha Area.