Thank you for your interest in Leadership Fox Cities Executive program.
Leadership Fox Cities Executive is dedicated to the development of C-level and VP-level senior management that have been newly recruited to the area and their spouse or guest. One of our greatest challenges as a region is our ability to attract and retain top level talent from around the globe. This program is a condensed version of our very popular, traditional Leadership Fox Cities program, and assists new recruits and their families with making immediate and lasting connections within the community.
Benefits of Leadership Fox Cities Executive, a Community Development Program
* Participants gain access to leaders they may not have met, and learn first-hand about the community needs and resources beyond their previous experience.
* Participants engage in active learning, ask their own questions and become aware of resources within the community.
* Participants learn to work within diverse groups, develop consensus and work together to improve the overall community.
* Participants form a new leadership network and are exposed to leadership opportunities on boards, committees, etc.
* Spouse or guest is provided with numerous opportunities to become quickly connected with the community.
Leadership Fox Cities Executive is open to person living and working in a senior level management position in the greater Fox Cities area.
To graduate from the Leadership Fox Cities Executive program, a participant is expected to attend and participate in all sessions so please plan accordingly. All meeting dates are on Tuesday from 5:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. with dates as follows:
* February 16, 2016
* March 1, 2016
* March 15, 2016
* April 5, 2016
* April 19, 2016
* May 3, 2016 (program day & graduation)
If you have any questions, please contact:
Patty Milka, VP of Talent & Education
125 N. Superior St.
Appleton, WI 54911
Application deadline is Friday, February 5, 2016